No more Power Providers!

Thanks for your comments you show engineer and real world is not Exact and atmospheric systems must be updated ans syncronized at all time your argumentation is obvious and don´t need a equation o model based, models are only a approach to reality.

Thanks.

Reply to
John

Hello Mr. Tim, I see you don´t can answer only scientific questions, develop formulas and come to single result, please try in a religion or politic group. About Picovolt, sorry , that's pico Tesla magnetic wave component for receiver, you can register it. do you "believe" in Homo erectus?, that's for a religion known as "Evolution theory", but that is another theme. Is very single answer my questions, gold post and others. I remains waiting answers Dish and antenna features you can download for my web site. NASA made test with antennas for get atmosphere electricity, please consult for that. Radio Shack must buy my patent for use Ionosphere has more power we need, don´t worry be happy. Ozone layer I see don´t collpase with mega watts of RF actual. Now you see airplanes flyng for the path of megawatt antennas of TV, what's happens? You don´t need guess for equations, there is material for download of my web site. FCC rules will be when the syyems go for next launch for markett, there is not problem with that. Another god, Thor, fine, you see must try in religion groups. Let's people decide?, that´s only in politic, try then in politic groups, in science only scientific method, experimental facts decide, in this way, as you don´t can answer scientific questions let´s people decide, you don´t has calculate resonance frecuency of the resonant cavity for begin We wait your calculations, not you "finger gimnastic"

Thanks

Reply to
John

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 03:51:09 -0500, John put forth the notion that...

Were you wearing your tinfoil hat in a lightening storm or something?

Reply to
Checkmate