Dynamic analysis of crack propagation-Reg

I am carrying out research in studying the fatigue failure mechanisms of nanocomposites for which i need to do fatigue testing.I would like
to know of any method,statistical or experimental, that would help me in keeping track with the crack propagation during the bending test so that I would be able to predict exactly the cycle at which the material breaks. I would be really grateful if anyone can provide me with an idea of the dynamic analysis.
Regards, Balaji..