Anyone need a complete 1.2 GHz PC?

Hi folks,
I've been sorting and rationalising my computer equipment. I've built two PCs from parts. One I'll be keeping (for the times I can't use
Unix), and the other is now surplus.
Specifications are:
- AMD Duron 1.2 GHz processor - 256 MB RAM - 40 GB hard disk - 48x CD-Rom - CD writer - 10 Mb/s Ethernet - Monitor (with speakers), keyboard and mouse - Legitimate copy of Windows XP (with disc and COA)
This machine would be fine for browsing the Web and reading Usenet. Anyone need such a machine? It's currently in Shropshire. I know it's not worth a huge amount, but I spent most of yesterday building it. I'd be happy to do someone a swap. Smallish things I'm looking for include:
- Forged tap wrench, 10" to 12" long - 1" BSW socket, 3/4" drive - Hy-Flo laboratory air pump - Vintage motors and electrical equipment - A big aluminium saucepan - Pieces of engineering history that are too good to throw away
If you're interested, post here or e-mail me (cdt22 AT cantab DOT net). If you haven't got a swap, mail me anyway. I want the computer to find a good home as I hate waste!
Best wishes,
Chris