Looking for opportunities in Computational Structural Dynamics

Hi!

I am looking for a suitable research opportunity in the area of computational structural dynamics. I earned my doctorate from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India in 1998 and have been teaching at the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee in the Department of Earthquake Engineering since then. More details and CV available on request. I am also looking for initiating institute-level collaborative research programmes. Please contact me directly via e-mail. Thanks.

Manish Shrikhande Assistant Professor, Department of Earthquake Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee-247667. INDIA

Reply to
m.shrikhande