Young's Hit-N-Miss Engines

I needed a flywheel for one of Ted Young's engines. Called and talked to his wife. She quoted me a price and I sent payment. Never got the flywheel and can't get anyone to return my calls. This happened last year. They are from Peoria, IL. If anyone knows what happened to the business and/or the owners, I would like to know. Or if anyone knows where I can get a flywheel for this engine, that would be appreciated also.

Gary Repesh Farmers Branch, TX

Reply to
FBsFinest

I believe he passed away this year. I think their was a note in Live Steam about him.

IIRC his engines were transfered to Midwest Old Threshers.

Hugh

Reply to
Hugh Prescott

I don't know anything about Ted, just know how to search the net. See:

"Teddy Robert ?Ted? Young, age 81 of East Peoria passed away Friday March 10, 2006 at 1:06 p.m. at his residence..."

Good luck on straightening out your order that went amiss.

Reply to
Leon Fisk