Anyone from germany?

I had sex with some chick ages ago, got a letter, managed to read most of it and shes pregnant, trouble is i cant work out due to the handwriting what her fone# is thats shes given me and wants me to fone her, i can scan it if anyone here comes from germany who can understand it, its decimal but i cant work out a few numbers of it.

I didnt know she was german, she told me she was Spanish, which i can speak a bit of and i fell for it(and her)

Anyone help?

ta

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Jeez, and I thought I got OT. Kim m

Operation Julian's Freedom- Where is the Paternity Suit?

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Never did get anyone who could understand the handwriting contacting me.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

A little late to ask, I'd say. Good luck man, but translation services are the least of your problems.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

You might find the European ones look like a seven with a tail on the top, especially if written fast and the real sevens will have a cross stroke through them making them look a bit like a four.

Hope this helps, Peter

Reply to
Bushy

had to replies so emailed them the text, its a start!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Jules, it ain't the start you gotta worry about, mate - it's how it's all going to finish.....

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg