me and my chick

Well shes now seen my model collection inc the WW2 German stuff and she recognised the new tooled Revell Mig21 famous pilot on the box. I also took her to my local model shop and she was amazed how popular German theme models are, showed her E German model trains etc and a diecast of a Trabant. I got the guy to save it me and i will give it her next week as a prezzie when i have some spare cash.

She thought i had a huge amount of models, and i showed her a diorama i was working on, knocked out SU Soviet tank and a Panzer going past in the snow. She was fine about it, shes met my granddad, she loves my snakes but when i brought her home for the first time, after i had spent ages tidying up she was amazed how many pc's i had here esp in my bedroom, i had to turn them all off as she said they were noisy and couldnt sleep if they were on, im used to the noise and if its silent i cant sleep. I still havent shown her my tv appearnce yet.

She says she likes me, that im funny etc and nice.

Several dates and so far its going well, i took her out today for lunch and im picking her up tonight to goto a party..........

Not much modelling time, but i want to get finnished this dio so i can put it on the binary ng. I need you guys to see if the German tank is much too early for the timeline/theatre etc.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

cool...just don't let her hear you referr to her as a "chick"

Reply to
spiff

Well, if she's seen all that and didn't run screaming out the door, she may be a keeper. OTOH she may be figuring how to change you. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

True, she now knows how poor i am, about my bad back etc and still seems to want to be with me, how crazy is that?my ext texted me last night, she saw me and the girl out last week, now im really really confused............my heart says one thing and my head says another.

I took her out Sat night and met all my mates, they all say shes really nice and well fit.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

I have to stop telling her wrong words, her flat mate is French with her hair tied back, and she asked me what the english word for forehead was..........i said 'slap head' so she said 'im a slap head too?' i had to laugh and say nothing.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Hey Jules, I popped on over to the binaries group, but could only find the last coupla messages discussing your young lady... not a pic to be seen. My ISP sucks at binary retention, obviously - although there's *heaps* of target pics - maybe there's gay trackheads running it? (Don't get upset rms armour fellas - just joking) If you could post the lovely again, I'll give you an unbiased comment, honest. (c:

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Good looking lady... looks like a keeper to me! You posed in a model shop? Cool.

Lance

Reply to
Bluepen

Bluepen wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Nope that was storeroom A. Wait, no, that's in my house.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Mad Modeller wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@nextline.com:

Heck I was worried about taking Ann home the first time and showing her my, ahem, obsession. I think she was just making sure that I really was single, no evidence of a female in my old townhouse. (Apparently men lie about that sort of thing. Imagine that!)

She shrugged it off at the time, though I think she may question my sanity now that I have a large work area and she can see everything all at once.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

sanity is not really an issue. most women are concerned with your treatment of the. be nice and you can collect almost anything.

I was just sniffling over the fact that I haven't seen a shop that well-stocked in years. The fact that it resembled my basement at one time hadn't occurred to me.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Ah, yes, I can remember the first time my ex-wife saw just how much stuff I had (far more built than unbuilt!). She positively gasped. Then she no doubt started to figure how to change this situation to her advantage. Why was I taken in by those protestations of interest in what I was doing? Oh yeah, I remember......

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

I got confused at first, either my models room or the hobby shop........

She helped me translate some of my German books and she was surprised after i had shown her all the WW2 German stuff how popular it is here.

Well we went out again last night, her family is over to see her soon, and she wants me to meet then, silly haircut n all,............

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

I guess if the shop didnt sell train stuff too it wouldnt survive.

I have asked him to stock MIG Production stuff but hes not keen, hes not a modeller but a train buff

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

"Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales" wrote in message

Good thinking. I may have to place a premium on any unattached Polish or Russian women that cross my path. I'd finally be able to milk the rest of the content out of those AJ Press Monographs. ;-)

WmB

Reply to
WmB