M109 help please

I have the Italeri 1/35 M109A2, and recall something years ago about the barrel being all wrong. Can anyone shed light on the problem? I mean if it doesn't involve the muzzle brake (carefully spelled), I don't see anything that can't be fixed before the sections are joined together. I just need to know, is it too long, short, fat, or otherwise. Thanks

Reply to
Ian Maw

There are some details missing on the front part of fume extractor. I don't know how accurate the barrel dimmensions are. Check my walkaround photos:

Rgds, Pawel

Reply to
Vodnik