the scifi channel gets dumber

the moved the galactac premiere to mondy the 8th, opposite monday night football. it must really be a stinker

Doesn't matter to me. I won't bother with either.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

i won't use 22 morons fighting over an oblate spheroid as modeling background noise, but maybe galactaca. unless daria is on.

I think someone at SCIFI realized the infamous date in December might be bad mojo. Who's playing 12/8 on MNF?.... ... [the Rock sez] IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO'S PLAYING! ;-)

I'll be watching MNF instead of imagining or (re-imagining as the case may be) that I'm watching Battlestar Galactica.

WmB

WmB

If you think about it, the Sci Fi Channels' core audience more than likely is disinclined to watch Monday Night (or any other night for that matter) Football. Its a different target audience.

David Campbell

Reply to
D Campbell

I will be at work re-imagining that if I would have taken another job offer, I now would have a job I like. I will tape it because I am a huge Galactica fan and have to watch on principal. Just like I had to watch Galactica 1980. Of course now days if they are showing a Galactica Marathon and G-80 comes on it gets turned of immediately unless it is the Starbuck episode. G-80 is like watching a Joe Besser episode of the Stooges. Painful. Hello...Hello....CLICK! and goodbye.

While I am rambling I do not know why I hate Besser episodes of the Stooges so much. I know I do not think he is funny and doesn't bring anything to the group. I have however seen old episodes of Abbott and Costello and Besser was hysterically funny on that show.

Cheers, Max Bryant Cheers, Max Bryant

bad mojo. Who's

Reply to
Max Bryant

Oct 8th is a Wednesday,Gees.

Reply to
Stang94737

had you been paying attention in the thread, you would have noticed we were talking december. unless your attention span improves, i have little faith in your passing this course. f-

Hub & Diane Plott

Max, you know your classics.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

As far as I'm concerned, the SciFi Channel "jumped the shark" when it canceled Farscape last year.

Kaliste Saloom #30703 IPMS/Acadiana Plastic Modelers Society Lafayette, LA USA

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom