An actual CNC type question

Anyone know how to get a SolidCam gpp to output absolute rather than incremental z values for thread milling? The controller I'm using
does not have canned thread cycles, but does helical milling just fine. From helical milling jobs, the Z output code from my gpp is absolute which works fine, but it always generates incremental Z output from thread milling jobs which is a problem. Gota be a simple change in the MAC or gpp file somewhere...turning thread_proc on or off in the mac has no effect.