fanuc 5t help

I have an old mazak microturn lathe (1979) I had the machine moved . The electrician phased it backwards. After i corrected that my x and y
axises are now shaking and giving me servo alarms. Eventually the fuses on the servos will blow. The axises move but are shakey . Could something have fried or am i missing something???
snipped-for-privacy@samsonfabrication.com wrote in

Unilikely that phasing has anything to do with it. It could be a loose connection that acted up do to the move.
Did you check the incoming voltage at the new location? Is it the same?
What are the alarms shown?
Also, wouldn't it be the X and Z axes? Just wondering...
--

Dan

Scopulus est usquequaque nefas
D Murphy wrote:

I figured it out. there was a bad connection on the velocity control unit. I removed the boards and cleaned the connections!! thanks for the help though jason
Doubtful any harm was done there.

Sounds as if someone messed with the velocity controller (s) adjustment pots, else the feedback device has mechanically loosened....( doubtful as your having problems w/ both axis ).

I recall there being circuit breakers....

Excessive gain setting.
--
SVL