a Robust Control Problem

I have a robust control problem. I have a system with parametric uncertainty. I made its generalized plant with its uncertainty and performance weighting functions by sysic command in matlab mu toolbox. But D matrix in the generalized plant becomes zero so I couldn't use "hinfsyn" or "dkit" for designing controller. What's the solution? Any help would be appreciated .

Reply to
Saberbf

Dnia Mon, 15 Jan 2007 08:32:33 +0100, napisa³:

It's probably well known numeric property of algorithm. Look at your weighting functions. If there is 1/s (in Performance function) make it 1/(s+0.00001), if there is improperness in revers Wi than make it proper. This solution is described more precisely in robust toolbox datasheet somewhere here

Mikolaj