compensative networks, help!

Hi everybody!
Im desperated, crying for help with this exercise, Ive tried many ways with no success.
Given the following system, compensate it
in order to get a closed-loop damping coefficient of 0.7
The plant is
The feedback is:
H(s)= 1
The fact is that Ive tried many ways using the root locus diagram and I couldnt get any compensative network which leads to a two closed-loop dominant conjugated poles.
Please... help me ...
Alejandro
See if this helps. I did this quickly so there aren't much in the way of comments. http://www.deltacompsys.com/out/Alejandro.htm I assumed you meant (s^2+4*s+16). Also, if I add an integrator then the system has 6 poles. I assumed you wanted the three complex poles to be at the same place. To do this I had to add some higher order gains to the PID. You would probably need an observer to use these gains as quantizing errors will cause much grief.
Peter Nachtwey