Misubishi.. E-Terminals

Has anyone had the pleasure ;p of working with the combination of the FX series PLC's and the Beijer E-Terminal systems?
I am now stuck with supporting this combination because of a management decision. Looking for some more detailed samples for programming both systems with a bend toward 'recipe' handling in the/from the controller side.
thanks jb..

Take a look here http://www.e-terminals.com /
If you get stuck with anything give me a shout. I've worked with mitsi PLC's & E-Terminals for a few years now and found them very easy to use.
sQuick..

I can see what your saying, and it sounds pretty simple. Unfortuneatly I dont have a termail avaliable at the minute. I'll have to wait till the next job with one comes in......if u can wait ?
If u cant wait, contact me via email and ill have a word with the mitsi reps.
Regards Paul Miller iEng MIIE (elec) (sQuick)
Well I sort of got this working so no hurry.
Took all the load/save routines to the PLC. Had to do some clunky Sh... in the program. Ended up moving all the programmed address data that needed to be in the recipe to an array of unused addresses. Then firing the save/load routines by setting an M coil from the terminal.
Being a maintainence/upgrade programmer can be a pain in the a... sometimes, but it's always a challenge..
Still would like to know if you can set more than one 'thing' at a time. Did find the macro stuff usefull. But I needed to set some bits in the PLC and still call an internal function in the terminal. There is a way to do it with the Parker/CTC stuff but at the precent time the mine is blank.. Comes with age I guess.
Thanks jb..