Yokogawa PID

Hi,

I'm trying to model a PID-controller according the implementation of Yokogawa in their CS3000 CENTUM. I'm running into a few problems with the model when compared to the actual instrument. The actual instrument shows lag: when the SV changes suddenly the MV doesn't react immediately. My model that is based on the technical documentation of the PID-controller is much faster. As a result I have no correlation between plant experiments and simulation. Which is, as you may understand, a major problem. The technical documentation of Yokogawa is unclear at this point. Is there anybody in this group who has experience with Yokogawa CS3000 PID-controller or (even better) who has a working Simulink-model of the thing? I would be greatful to hear from you. I have data and stuff available for those that think they can help. I think it's too much bandwidth wastage to post it upfront.

Reply to
Someone