Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Constant tension winder control
Why isn't tension directly proportional to torque, regardless of speed? Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
40
40

How much demand is there for level measurement technology?
How much demand is there for alternatives to the capacitance method of liquid level measurement technology? (This is the technique that involves measuring the capacitance between a probe inserted into...
3
3

Re: modelling of the actuator
Kristo, What have you tried? I too find this difficult and time consuming. For non linear systems, I use a system of differential equations and Runge Kutta to get close and then modify the parameters...
1
1

Fuzzy Logic BBSs? How can i get in?
Hi, I´m trying to find articles based in fuzzy logic, so i saw in this group something about a fuzzy logic bbs. My question is how can i get acess to the bbs and its files. tks Ricardo Mallen