2010-02-27 new EPLAN programs added

please send e-mail to : ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) ,
snipped-for-privacy@mail.gr, snipped-for-privacy@mailbox.gr, http://sites.google.com/site/telvvcd/loadsofgreatsoftware
Eplan Electric P8 1.9.11 (2010) | 970MB The company presents EPLAN your attention updated version of the EPLAN Platform 1.9 SP1 Hotfix1! Numerous innovative improvements to this version, you will increase the efficiency of design! ''We are more than ever, focused on the practical needs of our clients to improve and accelerate the processes of engineering. Increased functionality and fixes have been implemented according to the wishes and requirements of users of EPLAN. "