90 amps for electric car charge!

I think the idea that FL heavily taxes tourists because they don't have a state income tax is bogus. The hotel room tax in Miami or Orlando is 2.5%. For those of us that travel, that rate isn't out of line with rates that you can find in other major tourist destinations in other states that have income taxes.

Reply to
trader4

My taxes are $1500, with no "fees" other than services (electric, garbage, water) for a 2600sq.ft. 3-1/2 bath new house. The taxes here do include a 50% homestead exemption so they do try to rape those with second homes.

Reply to
krw

2.5% is *low*. Many places it's 10% or more.
Reply to
krw

Don't forget the taxes on airports, bus or train tickets or port fees on cruise ships. If you listen to some of the tourists, Florida is the most expensive place to vacation.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I don't "repeat" lies.

Reply to