Darlington pair is two stage current amplifier

Darlington pair is actually two stage current amplifier. Now, there is new tutorial:
http://www.cirvirlab.com/index.php/tutorials/107-darlington-pair-or-darlington-transistor-simulation.html
and new online simulation:
http://www.cirvirlab.com/simulation/darlington_pair_or_darlington_transistor_online.php

Now, who would ever believe such nonsense without a postgraduate degree in circuit design. In case you cannot tell, I AM being sarcastic. It reminds me of that Molire line about speaking prose all these years and not knowing it.
--

Sam