e-mark, or CE mark for race-car electronics

Hi all,

I'm working on some electronics for use on race-cars/bikes/etc.

If I state that the unit is not to be used on road going vehicles (i.e. race-vehicles only) can I get away with just CE marking, or will I still need to e-mark?

Also if I can take the CE route, what standards will apply? (it's powered from 5V-20V dc supply - either from the vehicle supply, or a battery, and also has a USB/serial port for downloading data).

Thanks in advance!

-fbm

Reply to
fbm123