Flywheel -> high voltage, high frequency output

I am looking into powering a high voltage, high frequency output (up to 20kV, 20kHz) with a sine wave signal from a flywheel that can spin at any speed up to 50,000 RPM.
The output voltage and frequency is user defined and should remain constant, although the flywheel's speed may change. Power output is in the kW range. Of course, a high efficiency converting mechanical energy to electrical energy is desirable.
Any suggestions on where/how to start?
Would it be better to try to design some clever mechanical gearing system to deliver a constant output RPM regardless of input RPM, and then use that to run an alternator?
Or would it be better to harvest the mechanical energy to electrical energy at any RPM, and re-convert it to the signal I want?
What kind of signal generator is suitable for powers in the kW range? Somehow I don't think an Arduino would cut it.
On 23/10/2021 20:33, Curious Engineer wrote:

Learn to walk before you try to run.
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 2:16:49 PM UTC+3, gareth evans wrote:

Apparently facetious humor is lost on the internet.
On 24/10/2021 14:55, Curious Engineer wrote:

The admonition was not intended as humoUr
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 7:45:06 PM UTC+3, gareth evans wrote:

A stranger who has done you no wrong, comes here, asks a question with some facetious humor and you, lacking any humor whatsoever, takes a stab at the stranger's competence or education.
Go forth and fornicate, I do not need your help, and learn English. Your other posts on Usenet are full of spelling and grammatical mistakes. I doubt you have the education of a canary. Just another self-important ignorant troll.
On 24/10/2021 18:03, Curious Engineer wrote:

Grow up, Sonny.
<PLONK!>
On Saturday, 23 October 2021 at 15:33:09 UTC-4, Curious Engineer wrote:

0kV, 20kHz) with a sine wave signal from a flywheel that can spin at any sp eed up to 50,000 RPM.

nt, although the flywheel's speed may change. Power output is in the kW ran ge. Of course, a high efficiency converting mechanical energy to electrical energy is desirable.

Start with an air bearing spindle flywheel in a vacuum with no eddy current s to make it as lossless as possible. But low RPM is better. Then conside r the skin effect losses at 20kHz with a low inductance Litz wire windings on a PM core. Then forget about over unity power generation with an alterna tor.