Neher-McGrath (1957), Samuel Rosch (1938), and othe ampacity papers online for free

The papers are in PDF only and the link is:

I have had these papers for 17 years now and figure I should make them readily available to electricians and engineers for the learning of the current carrying capacity of conductors. There are also the papers from Matt Brown and Peter Pollak on using the famous NM calculation. These papers are rather difficult to find and were obtained by me in

1990 from the Engineering Societies Library in New York City that is no longer in business. The papers were scanned and assembled using acrobat Professional 8.0. Hope you enjoy the reading.
Reply to
Jerry