Transformer, telephone line and noise ?

I have been asked to install a 100 pr telephone line, not a big problem.
However, the conduit for it runs parallel with another conduit that has one
leg of a 3 phase feed, coming from a 500 kva distribution transformer, with a nameplate rating of HV 12470 and LV 208Y/120.
The conduit in question also runs under the transformers, all this is in an area of no more than 6 feet in length, then no obstacles.
My concern is that being in such close proximity to this would induce a fair amount of noise on my phone lines.
Should I be concerned ?

Had a similar problem here not too long ago. Only solution was to move the phone line. Chokes didn't help with such tight proximities.
Thanks, I thought it might be a problem. its a 550 ft run . Ill opt for safe than sorry.
wrote:

one
with
an
fair

one
with
an
fair
GRC or IMC will do the trick when properly grounded on both ends.
You do not say if your on the high side, 12470 or the secondary side. If your on the high side then no worries at all. Those cables are shielded and grounded. Low side,,,, nope.
As I understand you will have only 6 feet of parallel conduits? If so I strongly doubt that there will be a problem. Now if you were running 5-600 feet parallel then probably. Just make sure that the conduit is grounded to the same potential as the transformer and you will be fine.