Voltage of extra current when using Duron 1.8 compared to 1.6?

I looking to use a 1800 MHz Duron rather than 1600 MHz Duron.

The PSU is fairly good but not particularly powerful, so I want to be careful that it can supply enough power for the processor.

The specs say that the "Typical Power Dissipation" for the 1.6 Duron is 48 W and for the 1.8 Duron it is 53 W.

QUESTION: Can someone tell me at what voltage is the current for the extra 5 W power going be drawn from the PSU? Is it 12 V?

Franklin

PS. The specs also say: "Maximum Core Amperage" of each processor is 38 Amps and the "Max Power Disssipation" of each processor is 58 W.

Reply to
Sammy-Jo