What moldable metal alloys would fit best for a housing for a consumer gadget?

replying to Tim Wescott , Lea wrote: Tim

thanks for sharing your thoughts! the look we are trying to emulate is in fact rather straightforward - i attach the file to illustrate. once we tackle the first issue, we would like to consider color options as shown in the file

you would say, the embedded metal powder would do? we were considering the moldable metal alloys as an option, but weight and cost is big question marks

[IMG]
read more and respond »

Posted 2 years ago by Lea in ⏣ General Metalworking

Report misuse

Image for What moldable metal alloys would fit best for a housing for a consumer gadget?