Solvent for dissolving asphalt tar?

replying to Jon Danniken, Dell wrote: Hello can anyone tell me what chemicals could have burnt this tarmac of the path my dog died after getting whatever it was help i thought it was some sort of acid the council say its not acid i do

read more and respond »

Posted 2 years ago by Dell in ⏣ General Metalworking

Report misuse

Image for Solvent for dissolving asphalt tar?