How to reset combination for a Mosler bank safe, installed in 1930 approximately

I have a bank vault in my office building that was probably installed in 1930 as that is the corner stone on the building and it was built to house the Bank of Farmingdale.The door as you can see is open. I spoke with the last branch manager, Frank Bondietti who remembers the vault as functional but does not remember the combination. Frank is in his 90's. Any ideas on how I can reset the vault combination so I can use the room to secure documents in a fireproof environment?

read more and respond »

Posted 2 years ago by Gregory Carman in ⏣ General Metalworking

Report misuse

Image for How to reset combination for a Mosler bank safe, installed in 1930 approximately