run capacitor sizing ? cannot determine original size and no manufacturer info is available

Think my clamp meter was not completely closed for the zero and 10.2 microfarad L Blue current measurements...

this is a YouTube video of me collecting data for the almost 40 uF test:

your feedback is appreciated. THANK YOU!

read more and respond »

Posted 1 year ago by mark.pasieka@gmail.com in ⏚ Electrical Engineering

Report misuse

Image for run capacitor sizing ? cannot determine original size and no manufacturer info is available