Annealing process of PS&PP ??

Hi, To relieve the residual stress, I will have to thermal anneal my PS&PP panels. At the same time, I want to keep the original geometry shape
untouched, i.e. still a good flat panel. I never done this before. Could anyone here tell me the right process to conduct it? e.g. What temperature, how long etc. Or, is there standard for annealing process, where can I find it?
Thanks a lot!
BTW This is for thesis, there is only small amount of them.
news.tamu.edu wrote:

PS&PP
process to

standard for

I assume you mean PS=polystyrene and PP = polypropylene Try looking at http://www.boedeker.com/anneal.htm (found using annealing polypropylene in Google.com)
Do not anneal they by sticking them near a Bonfire, as it may collapse and injure you. See http://www.asse.org/ps0701_petroski.pdf
Pittsburgh Pete
DISCLAIMER
We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.