FS: Sun System EC13HA environmental chamber

FS: Sun System EC13HA environmental chamber
I have two of these guys for sale- I need the space cleared soon.
Sun System EC13HA environmental chamber
they are set-up for Nitrogen.
VERY NICE AND CLEAN - Photo available. Call 1-631-236-7121.
They presently live in the Long Island, New York area now......
Hello.
Can you send me some pics and technical specifications. Do you have any other accelerated weathering kit for sale. We have purchased kit from Labx and Q-Panel from US on previous occasions.
Thanks,
Josh AWL Ltd www.awlltd.co.uk