Determine the stiffness matrix from FRF measurement

Hai, I am doing modal testing on aluminium plate. Impact hammer was used to excite the structure and single axis accelerometer was used to measured the response. Roving hammer technique was employed, where responses are measured from single references point and impact hammer was used to excite other points on the plate. Frequency Response Function FRF was plot by using PULSE Labshop and later curve fit by ME Scope. My problem now I do not have any idea how to get the stiffness and mass matrix from FRF that I had measured. Please, any helps are very much appreciated.

Reply to
hasan

In MEscope: Use the Shape Table and scale to UMM (Unit Modal Mass) Then got to the Display Tab and choose Shapes/Effective Mass, Siffness, Damping. That's it. Mass- Stiffness- and Damping matrix.

Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Anstätt

To Andreas,

Thank you so much for your help. From your reply to this question I am enable to find the mass and stiffness matrix in ME Scope. Thank you.

Reply to
Mr Ino