How to setup an observer by Femlab?

Hello,

I'm trying to construct an observer for a control system by Femlab. The problem is basically like this.

  1. We need to simulate the diffusion and convection of a system. For this model, every parameter is known. (I've done this)
  2. An observer is running in parallel to fit the first model. The initial states of the observer are unknown. We are trying to find out the initial states by observing some of the outputs of the first model (don't know how to do)

Regards Bigc

Reply to
bigc23931