How to setup an observer by Femlab?

Hello,
I'm trying to construct an observer for a control system by Femlab.
The problem is basically like this.
1. We need to simulate the diffusion and convection of a system. For
this model, every parameter is known. (I've done this)
2. An observer is running in parallel to fit the first model. The
initial states of the observer are unknown. We are trying to find out
the initial states by observing some of the outputs of the first model
(don't know how to do)
Regards
Bigc
Reply to