Aluminum Tubing

I am looking to buy 3" square and 4" square Aluminum tubing 6063 T52. The composite price I have gotten is $2.14 per pound. Is this in the ballpark? Does anyone know if there any delaers out there that can beat it? I am looking for 60 ft. of 4" square and 160 ft. of 3" square. The pricing I got was from 2 local snmall distributor and one Nationwide dist. All quaotes were within about $50.

What recommendations for welding this stuff?

Reply to
Leonard Brick