Aluminum Tubing

I am looking to buy 3" square and 4" square Aluminum tubing 6063 T52.
The composite price I have gotten is $2.14 per pound. Is this in the
ballpark? Does anyone know if there any delaers out there that can
beat it? I am looking for 60 ft. of 4" square and 160 ft. of 3"
square. The pricing I got was from 2 local snmall distributor and one
Nationwide dist. All quaotes were within about $50.
What recommendations for welding this stuff?
Reply to
Leonard Brick

Site Timeline