About My Delta bench grinder.

About My Delta bench grinder. open original image

Hi everyone just bought a Delta bench grinder a few weeks ago & to be honest was a bargain I think ?. The problem is I can find any information regarding the Delta grinder I got , the model number provided on the back will only give me information regarding 120v model which to be honest if you have a look at the

120v compare to the 240v model alot of differents so don't know if it's only different due to voltage but will let you know the difference between them both and if someone can please give me a answer which model is better and if the same parts would fit would really appreciate it. So the first different between them both is the RPM, the 120v is from 2000 to 3450rpm & the 240v from 1720 to 2850rpm. The second thing I noticed is the eye shield & tool rest was much larger and better then the 120v & the last big improvement I think after looking at alot of reviews regarding the 120v Delta bench grinder was when the wheel come to a stand still once you switch the machine off and normally on the 120v Delta plus All the reviews say 4 to 5 minutes to come to a stand still but this 240v will come to a stand still no more then 15 seconds plus the on & off button on the 120v is the safety up & down switch with a safety plug in the middle but this 240v has the green & red square buttons with dust protection so completely different to the 120v. So I just need to know if I need parts would it be same has the 120v & also do you think this model was specifically ordered or modified for someone in the u.k by Delta. Would really appreciate someone that knows more about bench grinders to let me know if I have bought something that's worth my while or would find problems getting parts & wheel change. Would really appreciate an answer provided...

Many Thanks...

Deen79