Mike Berger

business back then. (possibly later, but I have nothing showing they definitely existed after 1937.)

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Is it intended for grinding poppet valves from engines? If so it's a pretty useful machine.

Myself I would go with eBay because it allows auction-format listings (I don't think Craigslist does). I would start with a fairly low opening bid (the lowest you're prepared to accept) and go for a 10-day listing. People don't like high opening bids and reserve prices in my experience.

If you're lucky you might make a few hundred bucks.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy