Collet type needed

I recently acquired an EVEREDE RH-2 rotary milling head, but am unable to determine the collet type used. EVEREDE Corp. provided no help. Appears to be some variation of the double angle type, i.e., no drawbar. Information appreciated.

73,

ASm

Reply to
ASm73

How much googling have you done? I typed in "da collet" and got lots of hits. Here's one:

They even have double taper collets for my old US Machine Tool milling machine.

I think you need to do some accurate measuring and then go shopping.

Pete Stanaitis

ASm73 wrote:

Reply to
spaco