FS -8 inch Kurt vise

I have a used Kurt 8" vise. Any one in the Portland - Salem OR area interested in it? I can email pictures if you want. It's missing the factory hard jaws, but has aluminum soft jaws in it.The reason for getting rid of it, is that I have 2 of them and only want one. This thing is real heavy, about 145 pounds. The vise sells for over $1,000 new and I am asking $450.

picture links

It's covered with oil and dirt in the photos.

Email if you are interested.

Reply to
Richard W.