Gold and Silver

:-)

Reply to
Abrasha

I said I get these things. I said some is marked as to say I do know and learn what the stampings mean. My concern is with the items that I get as in they are now mine but unmarked as to content.

I never said anything about taking a chemistry set to an auction.

I have seen many items being sold as gold that were clearly marked as gold plate or gold filled.

I don't know what set you off unless it is lack of reading comprehension. Your answer has no relation to what I said and asked.

Roy

Reply to
Roy's Junk

I would like to thank all for the very useful information given in response to my usenet post.

Roy

Reply to
Roy's Junk

comprehension. Your answer has no relation to what I said and asked.

Mark must have had a rough Christmas. Everything he posted this morning was a vulgar tirade. Plonked him.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Peter T. Keillor III

The simplest measurement of fuel consumption is an area. Around half a millimeter squared is quite good for example.

Reply to
Ian Stirling