Help Needed Hybco Tap Sharpening Head

Hi, I recently bought a used Hybco Tap Sharpening Head. Proper operation is a lot less intuitive than I might have expected and I sure could use a manual or some guidance. Strangely, I cannot find a model number, but the serial number is FB3006. The nameplate indicates it was made by Henry P. Boggis & Co., Cleveland, Ohio and that it uses B collets (which I have.) I have emailed the successor company, but have not received a response. I will gladly pay copying costs if anyone has a manual. Anyone use one of these things and have knowledge of proper operation?

Thanks, Mill

Reply to
MP Toolman