Honda GC190 5hp pressure washer problems

Hi everyone. I'm new here, so guide me if I'm in the wrong forum let m
know plz.
Recently my pressure washer has been acting up on me. After running fo
several minutes until hot, the motor looses power while in use until th
point engine stalls out. Automatic choke opens and closes constantl
causing engine to rev up and down several times before stall occurs
When I try to crank it up again, it takes several tries to get i
running only to have it stall all over. Oil has been changed often
fuel always fresh and full, air cleaner is very clean and carb. ha
recently been removed to be checked for proper functioning an
cleaning. Any ideas, please throw them my way. Thanks for any help
--
mtlmark23
Reply to