Intsresting Uddeholm knife/spring steel

A company gave me two crates of steel plates. Each is about 1mm thick and about 8x16" in size (approximately).
All of those plates are heat treated deep blue and are made of some
interesting spring steel. They fold in half and spring back without bending!
Made by Uddeholm company. Heat numbers and other numbers were not coming up in searches.
I searched around for "Uddeholm" and found some expensive knifery.
Would anyone have any idea what kind of material is this. I am definitely going to keep a few for myself, but also, I have a feeling that they are too good to scrap. I am sure that you could make knives from this material.

Picture is here: http://goo.gl/YwD0pn

http://goo.gl/YwD0pn
On Tue, 09 Sep 2014 19:28:44 -0500, Ignoramus13381

Uddeholm makes a variety of specialty steels, including spring steels and knife steels. Everything seems of be of very high quality -- arc-remelt, for the most part.
Here is some US contact info:
http://www.uddeholmstrip.com/u.lac.html
--
Ed Huntress

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:28:44 AM UTC, Ignoramus13381 wrote:

Do any of your local scrap yards have a xrf analyzer?
Dan
On Tue, 09 Sep 2014 19:28:44 -0500, Ignoramus13381

I have a feeling you are correct on both counts. Also have a friend who is interested some of this and wants to know the best way to contact you?
My 'Reply-To' is valid if you do not want to post a valid address here.
--
William

emailed

On 9/9/2014 8:28 PM, Ignoramus13381 wrote:

It seems to me that 1 mm is pretty thin for a knife blade. What am missing?
Bob