Intsresting Uddeholm knife/spring steel

A company gave me two crates of steel plates. Each is about 1mm thick
and about 8x16" in size (approximately).
All of those plates are heat treated deep blue and are made of some
interesting spring steel. They fold in half and spring back without
bending!
Made by Uddeholm company. Heat numbers and other numbers were not
coming up in searches.
I searched around for "Uddeholm" and found some expensive knifery.
Would anyone have any idea what kind of material is this. I am
definitely going to keep a few for myself, but also, I have a feeling
that they are too good to scrap. I am sure that you could make knives
from this material.
Ignoramus13381
Uddeholm makes a variety of specialty steels, including spring steels and knife steels. Everything seems of be of very high quality -- arc-remelt, for the most part.
Here is some US contact info:
Ed Huntress
I have a feeling you are correct on both counts. Also have a friend who is interested some of this and wants to know the best way to contact you?
My 'Reply-To' is valid if you do not want to post a valid address here.
Reply to
William Bagwell
emailed
Reply to