OT: Humorrhoid ;-)

Heard this one from my Mom (RIP) about half-a-century or so ago:

There was a commotion in the machine shop, so the foreman puts down his coffee and donut, and walks over to investigate.

"What happened here?"

It seems one of the guys has cut off a finger.

"How the hell???"

"Dunno, really - I was just lining up the cut like this and --- Whoops! There goes another one!"

;-) Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

That's as bad as asking a sailor if they want to watch Titanic. Mikek

Reply to
amdx