OT - Slightly ---Good deal dewalt 18vt cordless drill

Dropped my last Dewalt 18vt drill the other day and busted it (ok it was off the roof of a three story building). Between me and the guys we've busted several in the last 4 years. Still have batteries so I just wanted to buy a screwgun and not the accessories.

Found toolking.com where they had dewalt reconditioned screwguns for 69 each. Ordered two and got them today. Work perfect and look brand new. No case, battery or fancy packing but a pretty good deal I think.

Don't own stock or have anyone working there just thought I'd pass along.

Pedroman

Reply to
Pedroman