Self-Replicating Hammer

I don't know who wrote this bit, but it goes like this (words spoken by folk singers like me, the world 'round):
With a hammer and a fire could make an axe, and cut down trees, and
split kindling, and build a bigger fire, and make another hammer, and more fire, and another axe...
or something like that.
(badump bump goes the rim shot on the side man's drum kit)
I've taken this to heart. I have reduced the problem of the self- replicating shelter to the self-replicating machine tool, and now it's just the self-replicating hammer, at theaters near you. I need to write an open-source screen play for it.
I've taken it to heart. My latest business cards have Replikon Research and my DUNS, my name as Owner, a brief quote from the above, and my email..
If you'd like a card (call it a QSL) from me, let me know by email or snail mail, OK?
And let me know if you want the one with the above text items
*with, or without*
the nude pic of me posing the muscleman pose, on the other side! :)
Douglas (Dana) Goncz Replikon Research PO Box 4394 Seven Corners, VA 22044-0394

That's a good start, but shouldn't you be able to replicate ALL the blacksmith's tools and the saw he used to make the bellows?
jsw