Taper shank on router bit?

I recently bought one of the 5 lb. lots of end mills that Reliable End Mill has had for sale recently on eBay (am pleased with the purchase). In the lot were two new single flute router bits made by Onsrud with a strange shank. The entire shank is a reverse taper, about two degrees. Does anyone here know how these are chucked into a router?

Onsrud's website pictures the exact bit

and calls the shank 13/32", which is the diameter of the large end of the taper. Although I will have no use for these, it appears the shank is an industry standard and I'm curious how they are chucked up. Regards, Jim

Reply to
Jim Schwitters