Timing belt supplier

I need a strong 94XL 037 timing belt -- e.g, kevlar backed. Found a great supplier a few months back but forgot to book mark it. Now I've been doing MSF search, Google search, and a whole bunch others and can't find these guys for love or money. Tried all kinds of variations on "drive/timing/precision/belt/geared/94XL/... etc.) Lots of hits, none of them the one I want to find. They sold the belts in several different compositions and also the gears to go with them.

Boris

Reply to
Boris Beizer

Mcmastercarr.com?

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Reply to
Matthew Douglas Rogge

(...)

I second that, but phone in your order because it is much less likely to get ignored. 516-328-3300-1-1

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Two sources for urethane/stainless steel timing belts:

I've purchased both Jason and Breco belts thru Motion Industries.

Mectrol is another, but they may not offer true endless belts, which is what you want if max strength is important.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons