UK suppliers of Bronze and Nickel

Hello :-) Thanks to all who have helped so much with my recent enquiries about working with precious metals. I am enjoying it very much and making good progress. Have managed to create some personal gold jewellery from 24ct bullion gold as well as 22ct. Also working with silver. Can anyone recommend some UK suppliers of non-precious metals for jewellery making. I am looking for Bronze and Nickel-Silver mainly in sheet and wire form. I usually go to Cooksons for my precious metals but I do not think they do the others. regards Heather in Devon UK

Reply to
Heather Coleman

then look for 'non-ferrous metals'

Reply to