VFD and AC Motor question

I have a 3 phase Leeson 2HP motor and KBAC-27D controller on my KMG grinder. Controller data: http://www.kbelectronics.com/data_sheets/kbac.pdf
Now I am looking for a motor for disc grinder I can hook up to the same control so I have variable speed on both :) I found a good deal on this 3 phase Baldor motor($100 for a brand new one): http://www.baldor.com/products/detail.asp?1=1&catalog=M3550&product +Motors&family=General+Purpose%7Cvw%5FACMotors%5FGeneralPurpose&winding4WG0283&rating@C+AMB%2DCONT Problem is that it's 3450RPM For the work I am doing recommended RMP is 1725.
My question: is there any problems running this motor at less than half speed all the time? Any problems swithching between motors with different RPM(my other motor is 1725RMP)?
Thanks, Alex
Alex wrote:

You're running the internal fan at less than half speed all the time, so it will likely get hot. I'd look for the right motor, I know it's hard to be patient.
GWE
You are only going to get half the rated hp at half speed. Not to mention getting it pretty hot.
Alex wrote:

http://www.baldor.com/products/detail.asp?1=1&catalog=M3550&product +Motors&family=General+Purpose%7Cvw%5FACMotors%5FGeneralPurpose&winding4WG0283&rating@C+AMB%2DCONT

The 2-pole motor might be OK. But you will get only 1/2 rated Hp at 30 Hz(1725 RPM). Also will get 1/2 cooling, but I don't think you will have a problem unless your duty cycle is very high. You cannot optimize the VFD settings for both motors unless you reset when you change motors. Since the Baldor is so cheap, I would set up the VFD for the 2HP motor and let the Baldor suffer if it becomes necessary. I'm betting it won't.
Randy