TIG in Texas wanted

Looking for a 250 amp. or greater tig machine in Texas.

Blow the dust off of that one that you don't use and sell it to me. Your wife would be glad and I won't tell mine.

Reply to
knowone

I would give my tig if you take my wife

Ignoramus29329

Send picture of tig.

Reply to
knowone

If you think you might like such a deal, someone surely will take her sooner or later .. along with your kid, your house, your truck, your TIG, your dog.....

Reply to
Don Foreman

Got a pic?

No babuskas

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

I was kidding...

Ignoramus23035

But Don did speak a truism

Heard that country western song about the guy working the drive up window at a fast food joint when his car is driven up by his wifes new boyfriend?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Minds to handy, getting harder to train, though...

xman

Reply to
xmradio

Send picture of wife.