webanar for preventative maintenance and training in machine shops

A few months back a poster asked about training in their shop. This just hit my email in box and may be of interest to the group.

I don't have any direct experience with or knowledge of these organizations.

------------ Upcoming Webinar: Realizing Training's Impact on Business

On Thursday, February 4th at 2 PM EST, TOOLINGU.COM is excited to present a webinar on measuring the impact that training has on your business. Join Jim Kasperik, Director of Services for TOOLINGU.COM, and Bob Danna, EVP and COO for Bersin & Associates, as they provide an in-depth analysis of training's "impact on business" and how this measurement can validate your training efforts and help you build a compelling business case. Both presenters will draw from their extensive experience and reference numerous manufacturing-specific case studies to help illustrate these important concepts.

To register for this webinar, visit

Unka George (George McDuffee) .............................. The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there. L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author. The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee